8a-IT Solutions JV, LLC (a Roccomar and Enterprise Solutions Inc. (ESI) Joint Venture company) has been awarded a STARS III contract
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements,
- Features limited protestability up to $10M, and
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five year base with one three year option, started July 2, 2021
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
More information about STARS III can be found on the GSA 8(a) STARS III website at www.gsa.gov/8astars3
8a-IT Solutions JV, LLC DUNS Number: 117587732
8a-ITSolutions JV, LLC SAM Unique Identifier (UEI): MMUNNNYY4GZ3
8a-ITSolutions JV, LLC Cage Code: 8PJ67
8a-IT Solutions JV, LLC STARS III Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0245
Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date. Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210.
Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold.
How to use STARS III for 8(a) Sole Source:
- Step 1: Obtain your Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC.
- Step 2: Email the 8(a) Offer Letter to email@example.com
- Include contact person’s name, telephone, email address
- Include the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Step 3: It usually takes a few days for the SBA to approve the request.
- SBA will then send the requesting agency an approval letter. The approval letter simply states that the requesting agency and 8a-ITSolutions JV, LLC are allowed to enter contract negotiations. This typically takes 10 days for contracts up to $4.5M.
- Step 4: The government agency and 8a-ITSolutions JV, LLC enter into contract negotiations.
- The government agency requests a quote from 8a-ITSolutions JV, LLC.
- If the quote is acceptable, the government agency submits a task order award to 8a-ITSolutions JV, LLC for the work to be performed.
- Step 5: Once negotiations are complete and the contract is executed, a copy of the contract along with the SBA approval letter needs to be sent to the SBA representative. Send copy of award documents to S3@gsa.gov
For more information about the 8a-ITSolutions JV STARS III contract, contact the 8a-ITSolutions JV STARS III Program Manager at stars3@8a-ITSolutionsjv.com or call 703-486-6400 Ext. 112